Jan 21, 2018

flashback to Christmas

Christmas was almost a month ago but it was only this morning that I found the time to start undecorating our apartment! I guess it's never too late, right? I always feel some kind of melancholy when the festive season is over, so, I try to delay the process of removing the Christmas ornaments as long as possible, but, this year I have to admit I overdid it!

while wrapping all this delicate stuff and putting it back to its boxes and up to the attic to be ready for next year, I spent a couple of minutes looking at the Christmas deco I bought this year. we somehow turned this into our family tradition; every year we buy something new that adds up to our Christmas collection. here is this year's "discovery"...


































together with the Three Kings bearing gifts, I discovered Patience Brewster! what an amazing collection! all these unique figures.... I fell in love with the "12 days of Christmas" figures! I sing along while uploading the photos below...

{two turtle doves}
{six geese a laying}
{eight maids a milking}

{ten pipers piping}

{eleven ladies dancing}